Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Stop My Gums From Bleeding So Much From Gingivitis
Bacteria in the mouth living in a thin film is called plaque. Plaque that is not removed through brushing can harden and form “tartar”, a hard mineral shell, that brushing can’t remove. Only a professional cleaning by a dentist or hygienist can remove tartar. When plaque builds on the tartar surface, it irritates and erodes healthy gum tissue. This early stage of gum ...Read more
See your dentist: Bleeding gums can be a sign that you already have, gum disease. The bacteria and other particles, constantly form a sticky, colorless toxic “plaque” on teeth causing the gums to become inflamed and to easily bleed. This is a serious problem, which should be checked professionally by a dentist. The good news is that this condition is curable. Call your dentist today! ...Read more
I've had gingivitis for 5 months and my gums stopped bleeding about 2 or 3 months ago. will my gum tissue recover?
Possibly: The bump could possibly be a parulis, which is essentially a pimple formed by pus trying to push through the gingiva and exit. Or the bump could be a range of other problems. Either way, it is important to not wait to see a dentist. A new bump is not normal, and it will likely not go away on its own, so there is little point in waiting it out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Tender, bleeding gum for 6 days even by touching with tongue. What's the difference between symptoms of gingivitis and hiv that shows on gum ? Thanks
I have been having some serious bleeding from the gums I have gingivitis and I have recently noticed red itchy bumps on roof of mouth....gingivitis??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to stop my gums from bleeding so much?
- What can i do to stop my gums from bleeding everytime i brush my teeth?
- My hips hurt so much from sitting long hours what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to stop my period from coming?
- What exercise can i do to stop my chest from hurting?
- What can i do to stop my hair from breaking?
- What can i do to get rid of stinky smell from my hand cast?
- Talk to a dentist online for free