Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Stop Excessive Sweating
What can I do to stop excessive sweating from anti depressants? My doctor doesn't know what to do and i can't afford botox. I have tried every kind too
Hyperhydrosis: It not all that uncommon. Keep yourself well hydrated and wear cool breathable clothing. You can try a stronger anti persperant like certain dry over the counter. It can be uaed on the palms and feet as well. If its a real problem there is some benefit to Botox injections in the really sweaty spots like armpits. ...Read more
Hyperhidrosis: In a general sense one of the worst ways to approach a problem as is to tie your dermatologist's hands behind his/her back. This is all part of becoming a very good patient. There are many remedies for sweating which dermatologists use and if you consider any elements in the universe as a natural element, i guess you have to include them all. See your dermatologist! ...Read more
Hyperhidrosis: Is the medical term applied to the condition of excessive sweating. See a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. The condition can be improved with Botox injections, treatment with topical medications (aluminum chloride, antiperspirants), iontophoresis and surgery). You can find more info at www.Hyperhidrosis.Org. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you stop excessive sweating?
- Can treating hyperthyroidism stop excessive sweating?
- What can i do to manage excessive saliva?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural stop excessive sweating
- Stop excessive sweating armpits
- How to stop excessive sweating?
- How can you stop excessive sweating even when cool?
- Talk to a dermatologist online