Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Relieve The Pain At My Achilles Tendon
My Achilles tendon is in agonizing severe pain in both feet. Absolutely nothing relives the pain. My knee and side of hip even hurts. I can't stand. ?
The pain is located where my Achilles attatches to my heel on both sides of the tendon. My foot was casted for 3 months...With no relief.?
You could: Achilles tendon rupture can result from an injury, and the degree of pain and disability depends on how extensive the tear is. Sometimes there is a palpable knot in the back or above the back of the heel, and bearing weight there is quite painful and/or difficult. See a doctor as soon as possible for a proper evaluation. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain in my achilles tendon
- What else can i do to relieve pain in my knee other than pain medication?
- I am having a lot of pain in my face what can i do to relieve this pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to relieve the itching from my eczema?
- What can i do to relieve my syncope symptoms?
- What can i do at home to relieve the swelling in my hand?
- What should i do to relieve the shooting pain in my knee?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free