Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Relieve My Syncope Symptoms
I m having severe stomachache, left side of head pains, feeling of fainting, chakkar aate h nd I started homeopathy but it is not relief my symptoms?
Possible migraines: I believe if homeopathy is not helping your situation and you are having these types of headaches accompanied by GI and fainting like feelings that either you are suffering from migraine headaches or a GI disturbance. I recommend you see a doctor to get some intial testing done and then, get a referral to a specialist if necessary. ...Read more
I was recently diagnosed with vasovagal syncope. I show all the symptoms of POTS as well. Is there a possibility I have POTS?
Google syndrome: Vasovagal syncope and POTS are different disorders. You may have come across POTS when you searched vasovagal syncope. These entities are quite different in their frequency with POTS being much less common. The presentation may be similar but the physical findings are different. You need to follow up with your own physician and let him sort things out for you. No reason to diagnose two conditions! ...Read more
I experience vasovagal syncope when I am around needles (even though I am mentally ok with needles.) could this be a symptom of another disorder?
Unlikely: Lie down when you have an injection or blood test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my vasovagal syncope without going to a doctor?
- What can i do to relieve the itching from my eczema?
- What can i do to relieve the pain at my achilles tendon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What else can i do to relieve pain in my knee other than pain medication?
- What exercises can i do for my curved lumbar spine so to relieve the stiffness?
- I am having a lot of pain in my face what can i do to relieve this pain
- I have a spondylolysis in my lumbar spine what can i do to relieve the pain
- Talk to a cardiologist online