Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Minimize Redness From Keritosis Pilaris
Moisturizer: Try using a skin moisturizer such as coconut oil. ...Read more
Steroid: Steroid creams.Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Moisturizer: A good moisturizer like coconut oil.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can cocoa butter be used to smoothen and take away the redness of keratosis pilaris on the cheeks?
See: See your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. This would be better so you can get started on the best treatment for you. ...Read more
Reduce inflamm: Kp is a common skin condition worsened when the skin is dry. Moisturize with products containing Lactic Acid or urea. These are keratolytics that will exfoliate and hydrate. Don't pick as it will make kp worse. For the redness, a short course of otc Hydrocortisone 2-3 times a day (not longer than 2 weeks or can damage the skin) can help. ...Read more
Redness from keratosis pilaris - i don't care about the bumps, it's just my cheeks and forearms and thighs are so red. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Try moisturizer: Try a good moisturizer like coconut oil or talk to your dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to reduce the redness associated with keratosis pilaris?
- What can be done to minimize the large scars from mrsa infections from the face?
- How can do i reduce the appearance and the feel of keratosis pilaris?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i prevent keratosis pilaris?
- What can i do if my inner knee is sore from running?
- What can i do to enhance assimilation of nutrients from my food?
- What can i do to stop my hair from breaking?
- Talk to a dermatologist online