Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Maintain My Kidney And Liver
Don't abuse them: If you're healthy to start with: well balanced diet, avoid unnecessary drugs (as medicine or for fun), watch alcohol intake; careful with sexual activity/partners- use a condom. Get vaccinated for hepatitis a and b if risk factors- travel to endemic area, sex exposure, especially if multiple partners. If already have some issue with liver or kidney, talk to md about your specifics. ...Read more
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
1.When fibroids are causing constipation, does it mean that they are pressing on the intern organs ? 2. Can they cause damage to the kidneys or liver?
1. Yes 2. No.: The pelvis is packed with organs all fighting for elbow room -- an enlarged uterus blocks rectal evacuation. It could also cause urinary frequency and urgency; or even issues with sex. If they're that big, you may be headed for hysterectomy. The kidneys and liver are tucked way up high and out of the pelvis -- no worries there. Take a stool softener to maintain a stool that curls and bends. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am very worried that i have something wrong with my liver and kidneys, i don't know what to do
Underestimate.: Because you have underestimated the ability of the body to handle toxins and to regenerate itself. ...Read more
Look for Swelling: Edema happens in both kidney and liver disease. However, edema could happens in other conditions too like in heart failure. In liver failure, the skin and eye white turn yellow. In kidney failure, the skin turns to earthy look. In both, however, blood work is the only way to make the diagnosis of either kidney or liver disease. ...Read more
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to clean and detoxify liver kidneys?
- My skin is so rough and black in colour what can i do to glow my skin
- What can i do to make my dark sunken eyes look happier and brighter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to get rid of my liver spots that are getting more noticeable?
- What can i do to help repair and alleviate pain from a damaged nerve in my hand?
- I pulled my groin 6 months ago and it continues to pop what can i do
- What exercise can i do to slim down my hips and butt while pregnant?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free