Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Help Someone Who Got Poked In The Eye
MY sons got poked in the eye by a stick and it is red and have been for 2 days he said it is ichy and hurts a little what should i do?
My child got poked in the eye pretty bad today. It was very red and from looking at it, i see a scratch under his pupil. He been complnin for bout 4hr?
See your eye doctor: You should take your child to see an eye doctor as soon as possible. It sounds like your child has a scratch on the cornea. This is very painful and is treated with eye ointments. However if the eye is poked hard there can be damage inside of the eye as well. The only way to be sure that everything is alright is a good eye exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yesterday i got poked in the eye. Today it has a blood spot in the far back feels very strange eye drops not helping.. No insurance do I need to go in?
What should I do for a red eye? I got poked in the eye hard today, and my eye is very red, what should I do?
Usually : Usually this type of red spot is just like a bruise on the skin. That is, it looks really bad, but does not affect function. The problem is called a subconjunctival hemorrhage. If your vision is blurred, or if you have any floaters in your vision, you should see an eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to help with the pain in my trigger points?
- What can i do to help my get rid of pink eye in my toddler?
- What can i do to help break up the congestion of bronchitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to loosen the tightness in my upper back and shoulders?
- I am allergic to underwire in bras help what can i do for lift
- I got boxer fracture for the 2nd time what can i do to prevent another fracture
- I have a spondylolysis in my lumbar spine what can i do to relieve the pain
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free