Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Help Someone Who Got Poked In The Eye
I got poked in the eye last night and I slept it off but it's still all bloodshot and hurts to open the eye but I can see with blurr?
Poked eye: Please contact your nearest Eye doctor - she/he will want to see you and your eye as soon as possible. Hope all goes well! ...Read more
MY sons got poked in the eye by a stick and it is red and have been for 2 days he said it is ichy and hurts a little what should i do?
My child got poked in the eye pretty bad today. It was very red and from looking at it, i see a scratch under his pupil. He been complnin for bout 4hr?
See your eye doctor: You should take your child to see an eye doctor as soon as possible. It sounds like your child has a scratch on the cornea. This is very painful and is treated with eye ointments. However if the eye is poked hard there can be damage inside of the eye as well. The only way to be sure that everything is alright is a good eye exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yesterday i got poked in the eye. Today it has a blood spot in the far back feels very strange eye drops not helping.. No insurance do I need to go in?
What should I do for a red eye? I got poked in the eye hard today, and my eye is very red, what should I do?
Usually : Usually this type of red spot is just like a bruise on the skin. That is, it looks really bad, but does not affect function. The problem is called a subconjunctival hemorrhage. If your vision is blurred, or if you have any floaters in your vision, you should see an eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Eye injury: Blunt trauma to the eye can cause problems, including corneal abrasion (immediate pain), inflammation in the eye (often delayed onset), cataract, hemorrhage, retinal bruising, retinal tear, and retinal detachment. Any significant injury to the eye warrants evaluation by an ophthalmologist to rule out and treat complications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do if i poked my eye with tweezers?
- What can i use to relieve the pain after someone poked me in the eye?
- What should i do to be a caregiver for someone who is mentally ill?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can anyone help me my son got head lice from camp and i got no idea what to do?
- I got saw dust in my eye and it scrached it what do i do
- What happens if i poke my eye with something sharp?
- What are the lights i can see when i poke my eyeballs with my fingers?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free