Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Help Decrease My Chances Of Losing Another Pregnancy
Lots!: Recurrent pregnancy loss can be caused by a variety of problems. If you have experienced 2 or more pregnancy losses, it would be appropriate to followup with an obgyn or fertility specialist. This provider can offer testing to look at genetic, anatomic, autoimmune, blood-clotting, and hormonal causes of recurrent pregnancy loss. Appropriate treatment can minimize chances of future loss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Do not worry: If the mother has ms, perhaps a 3-5% chance that child may develop, and if father had ms, roughly 1-3% chance. Nothing else during pregnancy will increase or decrease odds of ms, and chances are that eventual environmental exposures will influence any symptoms if genetic risk even exists. ...Read more
If i double the dose of birth controlon two days in a row will it decrease my chances of pregnancy?
Took random OPK yesterday morning. Was positive. How long do I have before my chances of pregnancy are drastically decreased?
How long after sex should you get up if you are trying to get pregnant? If you get up right after will it decrease your chances of pregnancy?
Yes: Both kinds of ovarian cysts decrease the ability to spontaneously ovulate and therefore get pregnant. ...Read more
Will having sex everyday the week of ovulation increase the chances of pregnancy or will too much sex decrease our chances?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to decrease acne during my period?
- Can i use two condoms to ensure no leakage and decrease chance of pregnancy?
- What can i do to reduce my chances of getting pulmonary aspergillosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to help my liver?
- What can i do to help my anxiety?
- What can i take to decrease my appetite?
- I broke my hand 2 years ago what can i do to prevent another injury
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online