Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Clean Out My Colon
What are ways i can clean out my colon, i want to be health and not depend on laxatives, can green tea help with that or more water?
Not necessary: The desire to clean the colon relates to ancient medical theories about internal toxicity derived from the colon. The colon, thank you, is fully capable of taking care of itself and needs no cleansing. You can pay a great deal of money to alternate practitioners for colon cleansing but this is money badly spent. If you think you have medical problems, see your family doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
FIber and Water: The best way to do so is to increase your fiber and water intake. As a normal adult, a person needs between 25-35 gr of fiber a day with plenty water. THat should be enough to clean your colon naturally and have regular and soft bowel movements. I hope this help. Be well ...Read more
No: Even it there was, it serves no useful purpose. ...Read more
OTC laxatives: If needing to clear the poop out of the colon, the most popular way is just to use otc laxatives that are available in any store. One should talk to one's doctor about such needs, because in some people, there can be a serious disorder blocking the poop in the intestines. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i take to clean out my body?
- What can i do if my hair is falling out a lot and thinning?
- What can i do to stop my hair falling out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What exercise can i do to work out my sartorius muscle?
- How do i clean wax out of my ears?
- Can i drink epsom salt to clean my intestines out?
- What can i drink to clean my blood?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online