Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do To Boost My Energy Level In The Morning Without Caffeine
Low energy: Be sure to live a healthy life style. Avoid smoking and limit alcohol. No recreational drugs etc. Learn how to get a good nights sleep, every night. Exercise regularly during the day, and not at night. Don't sleep with tv on and limit tv in evening. Keep weight in healthy range. Make sure you do not have sleep apnea causing loss of sleep. Get a check up to be sure you are well. ...Read more
Sleep well: Eat right.Get a more detailed answer ›
Increase exercise: Exercsie and sleep will increase stamina. Stay hydrated, avoid tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine. Expect the first few days off caffeine to be difficult as you are withdrawing. Eat fruit and vegetables for your glucose and avoid candy if possible. If you are starting an exercise regiman the increased protein in your diet will help. ...Read more
I feel low most of the time, is there any supplement that can boost energy without caffeine? I tried B12 & floradix. Any suggestion is appreciated.
Parsley: 1 tablespoon of ground parsley can help. ...Read more
Yes: But they don't provide any more energy than either coffee, tea or soda. Coffee is the healthiest since it contains many antioxidants. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of stretches can i do to stretch out my sciatica nerve in the morning?
- What can i do to boost my energy level?
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for my blood in vomit without going to a doctor?
- I have a spondylolysis in my lumbar spine what can i do to relieve the pain
- What do i do for a dry mouth that causes my tounge to swell in the morning?
- What can i do to help with the pain in my trigger points?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free