Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do If My Skin Is Changing While I Am Pregnant
Hydrate with water: The solution to pollution is dilution. Make sure you're getting plenty of water intake. An easy measuring stick is to look at your urine, especially first of the morning. If it is dark yellow then you may be getting dehydrated, but if it is more clear yellow, then you're probably getting enough water intake. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Have raynaud's & reddish skin changes around cheeks past 2 years (better when pregnant). Now muscle/tendon pain four months. No fatigue. Lupus? Ms?
What can cause itchy breast/nipples? I have no skin rash, no nipple discharge and I am not pregnant. No pain or color change in breast.its been 1week
Difficult: This is tough. Pregnancy hormones cause many changes to the skin: drk areas and dark lines, moles that grow and darken, acne, rashes etc. Most changes improve or resolve after delivery but can taken a long time. Some women try bleaching but the pigment changes extend down to deep layers of the epidermis, which require a long time to clear through slow exfoliation. Avoid the sun. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Common concerns are increased pigmentation of the face (e.g. Along cheek bones and upper lip, often referred to as the mask of pregnancy) and abdominal stretch marks. Generally increased blood flow may cause a noticeable blush over the cheeks referred to as the pregnancy glow. Acne may become more problematic during pregnancy and spider veins may also develop. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Early pregnancy symptoms..My skin was really dry and flaky on my hands and face, then almost over night. It changed, oily.Pregnancy sign?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if my husband does not want to have sex while i am pregnant?
- What can i do if i am having a hard time sleeping while pregnant?
- What can i do if my baby is biting me while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What some arm workouts i can do while my broken hand is in a cast?
- What can i do if i am have trouble holding in my stool after giving birth?
- What exercise can i do to slim down my hips and butt while pregnant?
- Im scared i my have hiv what can i do if im pregnant
- Talk to a dermatologist online