Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do If My Breathing Feels Restricted In The Third Trimester
See OB, L&D ASAP: If new or worsening respiratory or heart symptoms, there may be condition that affects not only the pregnant woman but also the fetus. So it is important for a woman to immediately notify her OB provider and to be seen for evaluation of her and for fetal heart monitoring till a problem is ruled out. If not a problem, then she will be sent home with office followup unless symptoms come back. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stupid question but can singing at a high note harm a fetus in the third trimester? I enjoy singing and wondered if its ok cos of the breathing?
Depends: As the baby grows, it presses up on the lungs and certain muscles in the ribs relax and you may feel like you are taking shallower breaths more often. But if this happens suddenly or you feel like you are really struggling, you need to see someone right away. Blood clots in the lungs are also more common in pregnancy and can be very serious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Because your : Uterus is getting bigger, pushing the other organs up, which limits how far down your diaphragm can move when you breathe. If this is acute shortness of breath, please contact your doctor asap or visit the nearest emergency room, since you could have a blood clot. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How much sleep do I need in my third trimester? I just got 13 hours of sleep last night and for the first time all week i feel rested.
Is it normal to feel queasy again at start of third trimester? Nausea had stopped during second trimester.
GBS, Glucola: A 1 hour glucose tolerance test is done between 26-28 weeks to screen for gestational diabetes. A culture for group b streptococcus bacteria is done at 35-36 weeks. Urinalysis for protein and glucose are done at each visit, along with blood pressure checks. Fetal testing (non-stress testing) may be indicated, but is not necessary in low risk pregancies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- In what are the ways can i do to protect my vision if i have cataract
- What can i do if my blood sugar drops in the afternoon i get tired?
- Can i take the antibiotic cipro if i am in my first trimester of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do if i am have trouble holding in my stool after giving birth?
- What can i do if i have swelling in my back and that what's showed up on my mri?
- I have a spondylolysis in my lumbar spine what can i do to relieve the pain
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online