Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do If My Breasts Are Sore During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
What to do if my breasts don't exactly feel tender, but my nipples are extremely sensitive all of a sudden. do you think this could be pregnancy?
Ihad my menstrual on march27 and then on april28. Ihave been experiencing sored breast for the past 2weeks. Pregnancy test negative. Could ib prgnant?
Why does my breast hurt when I raise my arm? My breast have been feeling sored. Negative pregnancy test and I've had my period already. Am 17 yrs old
Breast pain: Check to see if you have swollen lymph nodes in your armpit that are giving you referred pain into your breast. ...Read more
I've missed my period for 2 months now. Took 2 pregnancy test after 1st month of missing period both negative. I been having tender breasts though??
Other hormone issues: A negative pregnancy test is likely to be quite accurate. Other reasons for delayed periods and tender breasts could be hormone abnormalities leading to problems ovulating. Polycystic ovary syndrome, thyroid problems, or other hormone problems may not directly cause breast soreness, but many women do have that symptom with such hormone problems. ...Read more
In the early stages of pregnancy is it normal for your breasts to become tender and then become progressively less tender a couple days later?
Breasts are tender and hurt, but I don't have any other side effects relating to pregnancy, could I still be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to soothe sore breasts during pregnancy?
- What can i do if my breasts are extra engorged?
- What can i do if sex makes me sick during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- In what are the ways can i do to protect my vision if i have cataract
- My eyes are tired and stressed during exams what can i do
- What are some ways i can have my husband help me during pregnancy?
- What should i do if my breast are red after giving birth?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online