Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do If My Breasts Are Sore During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What to do if my breasts don't exactly feel tender, but my nipples are extremely sensitive all of a sudden. do you think this could be pregnancy?
Breasts are tender and hurt, but I don't have any other side effects relating to pregnancy, could I still be pregnant?
Maybe. Maybe not.: It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. An Ob-Gyn doctor can evaluate any persistent or worrisome symptoms. ...Read more
In the early stages of pregnancy is it normal for your breasts to become tender and then become progressively less tender a couple days later?
How soon in pregnancy do your breast begin to be tender and painful? How many weeks would one be?
Varies: In some cases this starts before you miss your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to soothe sore breasts during pregnancy?
- What can i do to grow my breast?
- What can i take for a sore throat during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do if my inner knee is sore from running?
- What can i do to recover my sore muscles after the gym?
- What can i do to reduce my muscle stiffness and also soreness?
- What can i do about a really bad sore in my mouth?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online