Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do If I Have A Bad Cough And Have A Job Interview Tomorrow
Honey or codeine.: The use of a teaspoon of honey is often helpful to soothe the irritation caused by a post nasal drip cough. The best cough suppressant in my experience is codeine, but it can make one sleepy. I would use it the night before the interval to help get a good night's sleep. I cough drop may also help to ease the irritation. Two puffs of a bronchodilator may help if it is an asthma cough. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a bad cough and have been coughing pretty violently for 2 days. My lower back now feels like it's going to burst ever time I cough.
I have a bad cough runny nose, itchy throat and lots of whitish pleghm comes out when I cough, what does it mean?And what medication will I take?
Possibilities...: If you also have a fever, this could be acute bronchitis of probable viral origin, if the fever is low-grade. This will run its course over a few days or so and symptomatic treatment is all that is needed. If there is no fever, this could represent allergic bronchospasm and bronchodilator and steroid inhalers would be prescribed. See your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello I have a bad cough since january 3rd and its not going away with anything and i got it about 2weeks after surgery any one can help me?
If you have been: suffering from a bad cough, you have lung cancer and require supplemental oxygen - I would encourage you to let your physician/ oncologist/ pulmonologist know. This is clearly a complex situation and will require significantly more understanding of your case than an on-line doctor has. God Bless. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends...: It depends on how long you have been coughing but in general possibilities include bronchospasm, post-nasal drip, gerd or a combination of these diagnoses. Acute bronchitis can be the diagnosis if the cough is present for a few days to a week or 2. If you smoke, you need to quit to decrease inflammation. Your doctor can help make diagnosis and w/smoking cessation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What antibiotic can i take if im allergic to penicillin and i have a sore throat?
- I have a toothache and im pregnant what can i do
- I have a sore throat and ulcers in my mouth its very painful what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for cardio if i have a sprained ankle?
- I have no insurance or money to see a doctor what can i do to treat bad joints
- I want to have a baby really bad what can i do to get pregnant faster
- I have itchy foot and can not find a cream to sooth it what do you recommend
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online