Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do If Adderall Causes A Rapid Heartbeat
I take adderall xr 30mg. Some times after the medicine wears off, my heart will heart when I take deep breaths. Also, when still on the medication, I expirience rapid heart beat. Should I be worried?
I took 3 Adderall 20mg and im having fast heart beat and everything else seems fine.What should I do?
Adderall: Need ekg to be on safe side, if took 60 mg. All at one time. Go to er. ...Read more
I have taken 12 25mg Adderall spaced out since monday afternoon. Now im lightheaded, I have a fast heart beat, and chest pains. Overdose?
Probably: I would consult with you physician and potentially a cardiologist. The cardiologist would probably do a ekg and/or echocardiogram to decide if you have any structural or heart rhythm problems. If you don't, you probably can use Adderall under a doctor's guidance. But i would ask the doctor about these issues before using. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I took two 20 mg Adderall yesterday at 3pm and 9pm. Im having left chest pains. I went to the ER for this once and it was palpitations. Is this okay?
Can Adderall negatively affect my heart 6 yrs after stopping? Gave me horrible palpitations when I took it but I continued to take it through college
Can I take 5-10mgs of Adderall ir for ADD in the am & work out? I am prescribed 25 mgs/day. I experience palpitations; 95-115 heart rate, low blood pr
My guess is " NO,": I you are already having side effects of palpitations, you should discuss them immediately with your doctor. Why do you want to take it to work out any way.? Please talk to your doctor about this. Don't ignore your side effects. ...Read more
Several things: Being not relaxed is just one of many things that affects heart rate and rhythm. You could have an overactive thyroid for instance. Fever can make you heart beat faster or being dehydrated. Some times the heart rhythm can just become abnormal such as when a person gets atrial fibrillation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dextroamphetamine|racemic amphetamine is an appetite suppressant which is a kind ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do if i have a bad cough and have a job interview tomorrow?
- What can i do for cardio if i have a sprained ankle?
- What can do to get my period if i havent had in a year?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do in order to fly if i have a huge fear of flying?
- What can i do if i have a non functioning gallbladder?
- What can i do if my hair is falling out a lot and thinning?
- What exercise can i do if i have a roll on each side of my stomach?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free