Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For Relief In My Back Pain
Lower rt back pain started 3 days ago and getting more severe. Meds and massage don't help. Hurts to move, including cough. What can I do for relief?
See physiatrist: A physiatrist can help identify the cause of your symptoms and recommend a treatment plan. If it is determined to be related to the spine, a brief course of steroids to decrease inflammation, followed by a course of physical therapy to relieve pressure and improve the condition of the surrounding muscles may be warranted. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lower back pain is causing shooting pain referred leg and hip and knee pain. What can I do for relief?
Sore back, pain in both legs. Pins and needles and general grumpy legs. Is it because i'm aging? What can I do for relief?
Agree w Dr. Ibrahim: If you have chronic back pain - it is important that it be worked up. Since you are receiving physical therapy - suspect that was already done. Acupuncture can be very beneficial for a number of types of back pain. It can reduce pain ; inflammation and improve range of motion, blood circulation, lymphatic drainage and nerve conduction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on cause: W/out knowing where your pain is located (upper, mid, lower), type of pain, aggravating factors, etc. It's next to impossible to give good advice on pain relief.To get a proper diagnosis & thus proper relief, seek an osteopathic manipulative medicine dr.A good history & phys, incl osteopathic hands-on exam may reveal cause.In many cases, osteopathic manipulation can relieve pain right in office. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to help my back pain?
- What can i do for my lower back pain?
- What can i do for upper back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What exercises i can do in pregnancy to keep my back fit?
- What can i do for my back trauma without going to a doctor?
- I have arthris in my lower back what can i do for it
- What can i do to get rid of acne on my back?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free