Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For Nail Problems During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes as long as...: A good skin hair and nails vitamin will have many of the same vitamins in a good prenatal. But it is important that the total amount of preformed Vit A totals less than 10.000 iu a day. But it is fine to take as much beta carotene as you wish. I advise taking DHA also. and 4000-8000 iu of Vit D3 a day to attain blood levels of 50-80. ...Read more
I had a 6week miscarriage2 days back ..I had noticed that my nails were more brittle and hair fall i never had these during my first pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for swollen feet during pregnancy?
- What can i do for abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- What can i do to eat a healthy diet during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do if my breasts are sore during pregnancy?
- What can i do to soothe sore breasts during pregnancy?
- What can i do if sex makes me sick during pregnancy?
- Hyperventilation problem in pregnancy what can i take
- Talk to a dermatologist online