Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For My Toe Laceration Without Going To A Doctor
Probably Not: If the laceration has been evaluated and your physician has does not see any cause for concern the you will probably be able to go on vacation. That being said, you should discuss with the doctor the details on where and what plans you have so that he/she can make more tailored recommendations on activity. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Soap & water: Wash all cuts as soon as possible with soap and water, or at least flush with water if unable to wash, and remove any visible foreign bodies. Then cover with polysporin (not neosporin!) & a bandage, bringing the wound as closely together as possible, and apply pressure if bleeding continues. If large/deep, over a joint, still bleeding, or difficulties beyond the wound, seek medical care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If i shave my eyebrows, will they grow back? Do doctors shave them if they need to suture a laceration?
Maybe: Eyebrows grow very slowly and are a very critical part of your facial appearance. If shaved they usually grow back but can sometimes be less full or irregular. Most surgeons do not shave eyebrows to repair lacerations or to perform surgical procedures in this area. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on how bad: And where the laceration is located. If deep or bleeding a lot, or in a very sensitive area, or on face or hand, call the doc, describe it, and the doc will make a determination if yu have to have it evaluated for sutures or whatever rx appropriate. Common sense, as always, is the way to go. ...Read more
Deep laceration under big toe and next to big toe,. its more than 12 hours now...should be stiched?
Laceration: It will heal faster--and have less chance of infection if you had the laceration repaired ...Read more
Can you tell me if a child who had head laceration and doctor used dermabond(glue) how long it will take for the wound to heal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my blood in vomit without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my stomach ulcer without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for my rectal prolapse without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my body dysmorphic disorder without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my ankle pain without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my amenorrhea without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free