Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For My Skin Abscess Without Going To A Doctor
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
I have what I think is a small skin abscess near (not on) my vulva/perineum. Can I my primary doctor treat this, or do I need to see a specialist?
Have a skin abscess on my back that's warm to the touch and painful. Will it go away on own or does it need treatment?
Not if treated: No these are not dangerous if treated appropriately and in timely way ...Read more
I searched up and i think I have skin abscess on my chin. How do I get rid of it? It's very irritating.
I keep getting skin abscess/boils. I've had several surgeries to have them removed. Any suggestions on how to prevent them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my skin tags without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my onchocerciasis without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my parkinsons disease without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for my schizophrenia without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my confusion without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my dizziness without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my obesity without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free