Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For My Cut On The Eyelid Without Going To A Doctor
I have a cyst under my left eye lid and the eye doctor said the only way to get rid of it was to cut it open and clean it out. Is there any other way?
Medical Therapy: Depending on the type of cyst, your eye doctor may be correct. However, some lesions on the skin may be improved with warm towels to the area 2 times per day. Additionally, a gentle, topical anti-inflammatory cream my help reduce the size and appearance. This should be prescribed by a medical doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Neuro-ophthalmology: Myokymia is a common eye condition resulting in eyelid twitching that typically occurs related to excessive amounts of caffeine, stress, and/or fatigue. It can be also related to having dry eyes. Typically a neuro ophthalmologist or also a oculoplastics specialist can treat this condition if not resolved after attempting to reduce the common causes. ...Read more
I wear contact's and my top eyelids are swollen. Is this something I should go to the doctor for or is there something i can do at home?
Test at home: Take the contacts out for several days and see if the swelling goes away. If persistent than there is probably another cause. If the swelling disappears and especially if it comes back when you reinsert the lenses, then check with your ophthalmologist for some correction. ...Read more
Feels like there's something in my left lower eyelid. It randomly comes and goes. I've seen 6 doctors in 4 months - found nothing. Drops don't help..
Describe more M: Can you describe he lesion more? Does it come when you have a cold? What color is it? Dr Mammo ...Read more
I wake every morning with my top eyelids all puffy. It takes a few hours for them to go down. What could this be. Do I need to see a doctor?
Yes: it is not normal. It gets better during the day because of gravity but there is excessive water in you ...Read more
I have this bump under my eyelid and it s been there for years i ve moved around quite a bit and have changed doctors a few times every time i go see ?
I have swollen and itchy eyelids. Will this go away by itself? Should I go to the doctor to get it checked out?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my parkinsons disease without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my hyperlipidemia without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my schizophrenia without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for my dizziness without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my obesity without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my scarlet fever without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my lactose intolerance without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free