Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For My Cellulitis Without Going To A Doctor
Cellulitis?: Cellulitis-infection of the skin of a bacterial origin. It is usually warm tender, red, expanding region of the body surface; it can be accompanied by a fever, pain. You must see a medical professional, if new&very mild an immediate appt. If unsure-go to the er. This is especially true if you are immune deficient-diabetic, poor circulation, elderly. Blood clots could also be a dx-med emergency. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None or cultures: Cellulitis is a clinical diagnosis, which means doctors may diagnose it on history and physical exam alone. Cellulitis has a characteristic look and presents as an area of redness, swelling and warmth. Doctors can do wound or blood cultures, but these tests will not help make a definitive diagnosis of cellulitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am so sick. Doctors don't know what I have. Maybe cellulitis. I need other medical savvy advice!?
I found out yesterday that lisa has cellulitis she was treated with IV antibiotics. Now the doctors want to give her oral steroids is that normal?
Should you always visit a doctor if you suspect you have cellulitis? Can neosporin or betadine cure it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my onchocerciasis without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my parkinsons disease without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my hyperlipidemia without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for my confusion without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my dizziness without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my obesity without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my scarlet fever without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a dermatologist online