Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For My Ankle Pain Without Going To A Doctor
Rest, ice elevation: If your ankle pain is from a mild sprain and you are sure it is from nothing else, you can rest the joint, put ice on it for swelling and elevate the leg. If you are unsure about the cause you need to rule out breaks, tumors and ischemia. In those cases see your er doctor or an orthopod. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Orthopedic: surgeon would be appropriate.Get a more detailed answer ›
Causes....: Chronic ankle pain can be caused by either acute or chronic trauma. It can also be caused by bone, joint or soft tissue injury and arthritis. Your doctor will start with a complete history and physical exam. He or she may also choose to get an x-ray. Higher end imaging, such as an MRI, may be necessary based on your Doctor's interpretation of all if the above. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have severe ankle pain since 3 days ago. I have not injured it or broke it... Should I go see a doctor.It kinda has a burning sensation sometimes?
Pain: Severe pain is an indicator that something is wrong. You should get it checked. ...Read more
What is the best way to relieve serious ankle pain if cocodamol and nsaids fail as I have to wait till monday to see a doctor?
I've got ankle pain since I was 9, the doctor says it's ok but now I can hardly have a showerbe cause of the pain. Doctor just gave cocodamol. I'm 18 in the UK student in med
Ankle pain on both sides. Doc said injury caused by strain due to walking. Does wearing orthotics cause more long term problems or weaken muscles?
Ankle pain when I walk. Starts with no injury and lasts for 3 months. Can it be caused by anxiety or emotional problem? Doc said chronic pain syndrome
Probably not: Any pain can be caused emotionally, but it would be very unusual for the kind of pain that you describe to be caused emotionally. If it has become a chronic pain syndrome, then it may have an emotional reaction, and possibly an amotional partial contribution to the continuation of the pain. But this would not be a "cause." ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my onchocerciasis without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my parkinsons disease without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my hyperlipidemia without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for my confusion without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my dizziness without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my obesity without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my scarlet fever without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free