Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For My Adhesive Capsulitis Of Shoulder Without Going To A Doctor
Stretching: You can try stretching and anti-inflammatories. I might be more concerned that if this is not the correct diagnosis delay in more formal evaluation may allow for disease progression. You could get some physical therapy. In severe cases the adhesions need to be "broken up" while under general anesthesia. ...Read more
Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis is a disorder of the shoulder causing pain, stiffness and loss of motion. Injury, inflammation and/or medical disorders, especially diabetes, causes the shoulder joint capsule to contract. This contraction of the joint capsule is initially painful and results in loss of motion. Sometimes injections and therapy can resolve the ...Read more
Self-limited: Adhesive capsulitis/frozen shoulder is usually a self-limited process that goes through three phases. I-the inflammatory phase which can be quite painfull. Treatment includes nsaids, coricosteroid injections and avoidance of provacative activity. Ii-frozen phase. Less pain marked by loss of night pain. Treatment begin physical therapy. Iii-thawing phase. Motion returns. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What are some food or supplement that would help in treating frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis?
What to do if I have frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis). Why does it hurt so bad when i first move it.?
I have SECONDARY adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder). Is it possible for my other shoulder to get this? I read that there's a 20-30% chance.
Many causes: Adhesive capsulitis can occur any time from many causes-diabetes; post surgical reaction; disuse,infection, etc.So, yes, you can get it.One thing most people don't realize is that what is often diagnosed as 'adhesive capsulitis' is actually shoulder motion frozen by severe pain from inflammed nerves like the axillary & suprascapular nerves.Find someone familiar w/neuroprolotherapy to check it out. ...Read more
As a 30 year type-i diabetic i've had frozen shoulder. Now having similar pain in legs. Is adhesive capsulitis possible in other than the shoulder?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my onchocerciasis without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my parkinsons disease without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my hyperlipidemia without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for my confusion without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my dizziness without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my obesity without going to a doctor?
- What can i do for my scarlet fever without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free