Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For Erectile Dysfunction
Inability to attain en erection denotes a lack of physiological energy and ability to timely fill penile corporeal tissue with blood for its high-pressure circulation. To discovery when and how to treat such, go to http://formefirst.com/ED-Rx-options.html & other articles in the category of Sex life, ED. Besides, the info in Basics of Self-Care could be ...Read more
Well : Consult Healthtap.com or primary care doctor face-to-face for diagnosis and treatment ...Read more
I am 22 year old male suffering from erectile dysfunction from 6months. I checked my BP today n it was very low, can some one tell me what can I do?
No: Erectile dysfunction (ed) is not painful. It is simply the inability to obtain or maintain an erection sufficient enough for sexual intercourse. There is a condition called peyronie's which is scarring of the chambers of the penis which can lead to bending or curvature of the penis and this can be painful but it is a seperate condition from ed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Erectile dysfunction: First you must know the causes such as low testosterone, illnesses that reduced blood flow to the erectile tissue such diabetes, occlusive vascular disease, taking certain medications like ssri, beta blockers, the presence of mood and/or anxiety disorders and even how emotionally connected you are with your partner. After medical evaluation medications such as levitra, (vardenafil) Cialis or viagra. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Psychological?: Many men struggling with ED are successfully treated with medication prescribed by a urologist or other physician. Sometimes ED issues are related to your psychology or internal conflicts. It is not always easy to know when this is the case. If you struggle with anxiety (performance or otherwise) and you have ED you might benefit from talking to a psychologist as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to treat erectile dysfunction?
- Can you erectile dysfunction?
- At what age do men suffer vascular erectile dysfunction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At what age do you typically start experiencing erectile dysfunction
- What medication can you take with fluoxetine to conuteract erectile dysfunction?
- What medication can you take with fluoxetine to help erectile dysfunction?
- Can slendertone cause erectile dysfunction?
- Talk to a urologist online for free