Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For A Tooth Ache
What can I do for a tooth ache when i can't get to a dentist tonight ? Have already tried warm salt water rinse and anbesol
What can i do to tooth aches, i feel pain. in my molar gum when i take cold or hot food and drinks?
Cold compresses: Or otc analgesics such as aspirin, ibuprophen, or acetaminophen. Sometimes alternating Acetaminophen with ibuprophen using no more than recommended dose of either for a 24 hour period attacks perception of pain on two different levels with different mechanisms. But still must find a definative cure for the pain from a dental professional. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Professional care: Toothache usually means infection or inflammation. It will not go away by itself. Fixing it is not a diy project. The broken tooth will not self-repair, nor can you repair it. Your dentist has over 8, 000 hours of training and years of experience in resolving problems just like yours. Please don't procrastinate any longer...Put the computer down and call your dentist now. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for a ear ache?
- What can i do for a tooth abscess?
- What can you do for a tooth ache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for a broken finger that did not heal right?
- What can i do for a finger closed in a car door?
- What can i do for a sore in my nasal passage?
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free