Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For A Tooth Ache
What can I do for a tooth ache when i can't get to a dentist tonight ? Have already tried warm salt water rinse and anbesol
What can i do to tooth aches, i feel pain. in my molar gum when i take cold or hot food and drinks?
Cold compresses: Or otc analgesics such as aspirin, ibuprophen, or acetaminophen. Sometimes alternating Acetaminophen with ibuprophen using no more than recommended dose of either for a 24 hour period attacks perception of pain on two different levels with different mechanisms. But still must find a definative cure for the pain from a dental professional. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Professional care: Toothache usually means infection or inflammation. It will not go away by itself. Fixing it is not a diy project. The broken tooth will not self-repair, nor can you repair it. Your dentist has over 8, 000 hours of training and years of experience in resolving problems just like yours. Please don't procrastinate any longer...Put the computer down and call your dentist now. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Remedy vs treatment: Not to be flip, a toothache usually means that you have a tooth or gum problem. While home treatments like ibuprofen, toothache ointment and mouthwash can help with the symptoms they don't treat the underlying problem. We all look for the easy and cheap answer, but a toothache will often require treatment if it persists or reoccurs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you do for a tooth ache?
- What can i do for a tooth abscess?
- What can i do for an abscessed tooth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for a ear ache?
- How do i stop tooth ache pain?
- What can i do about a small cavity in my tooth?
- My front tooth is loose what can i do
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free