Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For A Sore In My Nasal Passage
Can lack of estrogen from being on the continuous bcp cause nose sore in the tip of the nose inside? Does it cause your nasal passage to dry up?
Possibly : Reduced estrogen levels can cause reduced levels of moisture in different areas of the body. The amount of estrogen contained in birth control pills is very small and probably would not be enough to have a dramatic impact for most women. Being 35 y/o, it is possible you are entering peri-menopause. This is a time in which women can have fluctuations in estrogen and particularly progesterone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The piece between nasal passage and throught is sore before and after bed but fine in the day. What medicine should I take?
LPR: This could be related to gerd or other types of ENT issues start with an eval by your pcp or ent. ...Read more
Head ache in left side, nasal passage wider in left sife . Continuous cough. Uneasiness in left side of the body.
2 day head ache and earache with red nasal passage but no dischargeor fever. Recently went to lake and had amoxicillin in May. Bacterial or allergies?
Nasal lubrication: Most causes of nasal burning are related to dry membranes, often during a cold or winter. Applying a lubricant such as vaseline on a regular basis (every 3-4 hours while awake) should relieve your symptoms. If they persist, a visit to an ENT specialist could be valuable. ...Read more
I feel like I have a hole in my nasal passage as when i sniff it burns and tastes and smells revolting please help me?
Sinusitis: This may be a sinus infection, you need to see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my blood in vomit without going to a doctor?
- What can i do about a really bad sore in my mouth?
- What can i do for a stye in my eye?
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- What can i do for a finger closed in a car door?
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- My child has had a runny nose for 2 weeks what can i do
- What can i do about a small cavity in my tooth besides drill and fill?
- I have a sore throat and ulcers in my mouth its very painful what can i do