Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do For A Broken Finger That Did Not Heal Right
Fracture: Varies depending on severity of fracture, displacement, age of patient, smoking status, etc. In general, most fractures that are minimally displaced will heal in 6-8 wks. Most displaced fractures can take longer and may not heal at all. Surgery may be needed to approximate the ends of the bone if widely separated. ...Read more
6 wks w/ proper care: Most fractures take approximately 6 weeks to heal assuming proper care. Finger fractures, although may sound unimportant, can lead to deformity and pain if not properly evaluated and treated. Be sure to see your doctor (family doctor, internist or orthopedic surgeon) for best results. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can they do for you if your finger is broken?
- Is there anything i can do to help heal my broken foot faster?
- What could i do to help my broken leg heal faster?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for a broken big toe?
- What can i do for a broken pinky toe?
- What to do for a broken pinky finger?
- What kind of surgery do i need for a broken right thumb?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free