Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do About My Thyroid And Adrenal Glan
See your doctor: You are likely to get some blood work, maybe an ultrasound. You will be asked a lot of questions like, have you gained or lost weight... ...Read more
Sure: These are mixtures of herbs that are probably worthless for your health. ...Read more
MEN II or Graves dis: In multiple endocrine neoplasia type ii patients can have medullary thyroid cancer and adrenaline secreting tumors. This is a rare familial syndrome. Thyroid hormone excess (graves or hyperthyroidism) makes patients more responsive to their own adrenaline. This why hyperthyroid patients are started on inderal, (propranolol) a beta blocker. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why supplements?: Your thyroid and adrenals are precisely regulated by the pituitary and other factors. If your thyroid and adrenal are functioning normally, then you don't need supplements, and they will not help you. If your thyroid or adrenals are underactive, then you need to take hormone replacement. Best done by a doctor who knows about this (eg. An endocrinologist). Not someone who sells his own supplement. ...Read more
Sorry ....: .... no idea! This doesn't seem to be reported in any units or with any reference that makes in interpretable in standard medical practice. Good luck! ...Read more
I heard there was a diet to calm the adrenal gland, and rev-up the thyroid gland. Does something like this exist?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do about my teeth?
- What can i do about my restless legs?
- What can i do about my oily skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do about my knock knees any treatments?
- What can i do about constipation in my infant?
- What can i do about pain in my feet?
- What can i do about my broken thumb?
- What can i do about my hsp?