Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do About My Swollen Gums
Can you be allergic to veneers? About 5 months after i got veneers, i stared having problems inside my mouth. Sores that come and go and swollen gums. I have had gum disease before and it's not the same symptoms. It gets much worse if i eat something a
Debride: Most cases, swollen gums are related to debris and inflamation. You must remove the debris and keep it clean to get the inflamation to go down. Start with a good cleaning with your hygienist and there are some prescriptions oral rinses that can help reduce the bacterial count to help reduce inflamation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my swollen gums?
- What can i do about receding gums?
- What do i do if my gums are swollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do about my hsp?
- What can i do about my insomnia?
- What can i do about my teeth?
- What can i do for my bleeding gums without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a dentist online for free