Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do About My Swollen Gums
Swollen gums is also known as Gum swelling. Swelling in the gums is often the symptom of gingivitis or possilby more advanced periodontal disease. Left untreated, it can lead to tooth loss as well as many systemic problems- increased risk of stroke, heart attack, colon ...Read more
Can you be allergic to veneers? About 5 months after i got veneers, i stared having problems inside my mouth. Sores that come and go and swollen gums. I have had gum disease before and it's not the same symptoms. It gets much worse if i eat something a
Could be gingivitis.: Swelling in the gums is often the symptom of gingivitis or possilby more advanced periodontal disease. Left untreated, it can lead to tooth loss as well as many systemic problems- increased risk of stroke, heart attack, colon cancer, alzheimer's and others. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Waking up with swollen gums, then throughout the day it goes back down. Repeat the next day. Causes?
I've been taking periorx for a few months for swollen gums and now I have white patches on my upper right gums! why is this happening?
Debride: Most cases, swollen gums are related to debris and inflamation. You must remove the debris and keep it clean to get the inflamation to go down. Start with a good cleaning with your hygienist and there are some prescriptions oral rinses that can help reduce the bacterial count to help reduce inflamation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my swollen gums?
- What can i do about a puncture cut on the bottom of my foot?
- I get really bid hair bumbs on my vagina what can i do about it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to relieve my swollen eyes over the counter eye drops?
- What can i do about psoriasis on my eyelids?
- My parotid gland is swollen what can i do to make it better
- What can i do about a small cavity in my tooth besides drill and fill?
- Talk to a dentist online for free