Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do About Genital Itch
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
My inner thighs, right next to my genitals itches real bad and it looks like it darkens and dries up, what can I do?
My genital area is white and dry. It itches a lot and scaly. I put lotrimin (clotrimazole) for about two weeks. It went away, and then came back after like a week.
I have white bumps in the pubic hair at the top of my genital area it itches and turns red what could it be?
A cyst like filled sac down in my genital area near my groin that that leaks pus and itches. It comes and goes but never really heals up & come back.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do about my hsp?
- What can i do about tennis elbow?
- What can i do about hair loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do about postnasal drip?
- What can i do about my insomnia?
- What can i do about my teeth?
- What can i do about an pilonidal cyst?
- What can i do about itching on the top my feet?