Doctor insights on:
What Can I Do About Cracked Skin On Heals
My daughter has dry cracked skin on her earlobe which won't heal. What could be the cause of this?
What can I use or buy to help heal raw thin skin under glans that won't heal tried almost everything been this way for years now after skin crack bad?
See answer: Most important would be to see either a urologist and/or dermatologist to obtain accurate diagnosis. Your description most consistent with an eczema dermatitis. Since circumcised, fungal not likely. Important to rule out a contact dermatitis from soap, fabric softeners, laundry detergent, creams, etc. Chronic use of steroid creams will worsen. Vit e cream, aloe vera, or petroleum jelly may help. ...Read more
Probably an acute...: Fungal infection causing the crack in the skin. This is one of the presentations of this problem. The best way (in my opinion) is to use a cream that kills the fungus, instead of using one that just slows down the replication. Lotrimin ultra, or Lamisil (terbinafine) creams are easy to find and work the vast majority of the time. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hi , finally getting over cold. Noticed my lips are cracked ..& cut my bottom lip trying to pull skin off :/ what could I put on it to heal my lips :?
Lubricate: Vaseline or Aquaphor or chapstick.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have this crack on my skin towards my nose (outside on the edge of nose) for 2 weeks and it won't heal. What can I do? (I'm on accutane)
I have cracked skin on hand between thumb and first finger. What can i put to heal this. It feels sore?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do about my loose skin under neck?
- What can i do about the loose skin around my eyes?
- What can i do about dark skin from kidney dialysis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for the cracked soles of my feet?
- How do i go about saving my poor cracked up heel skin?
- What can i do about receding gums?
- What can i do about genital itch?
- Talk to a dermatologist online