Doctor insights on:
What Can Help Strengthen Your Immune System
Stronger immunity: Your immune system is made up of many parts. To increase the immunity, make sure you are getting good anti oxidants (the weapons to fight off infections), anti-inflammatories (to decrease the inflammation), improve your GI system which supplies the nutrition by using a probiotic, make sure your hormones are balanced and a low glycemic diet. ...Read more
You feel better and : so your body does too. Being around bullying, dangerous, or unhappy people can make you nervous, mad, upset or sad. Unless you exercise to relieve this stress or meditate to calm down, this has long term effects on your body. Take care of yourself and invest in caring loving friends who love you. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Several things: There are several things you can do. Get plenty of sunshine. Vitamin D is good for immunity. Eat a well-balanced diet, in reasonable quantities. Sleep also contributes to overall health, so don't skimp. And exercise! Exercise improves your health and fitness, and thus your ability to fight infection. ...Read more
Good health: Eat right, exercise, sleep appropriately. Many supplements claim to strengthen the immune system. The only immune systems strengthened are the ones of the people who overprice and sell you something which makes them sleep better making large sums of money for something inexpensive and unproven. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to strengthen your immune system?
- Can losing weight help your immune system?
- What foods help boost your immune system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can boost your immune system?
- What can weaken your immune system?
- What can lower your immune system?
- How to strengthen your immune system quickly?
- Talk to a immunologist online for free