Doctor insights on:
What Can Happen To You Overtime If You Swallow Gum
Usually not a big : Deal. Usually there isn't a problem as the gum will pass harmlessly through the body. However, there are rare cases of chewing gum bezoars which have occurred causing esophageal ; intestinal obstruction (http://pediatrics.Aappublications.Org/content/102/2/e22.Full). Lack of absorption of sorbitol in sugarless gym can sometimes lead to gas, loose stools and abdominal pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Don't worry: It works out all right in the end. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you swallow sperm what happens to their urine
- What happens when you swallow betadine solution?
- What happens if you swallow hair bleach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you swallow calamine lotion?
- Effects of eating a lot of salt
- What happens if you swallow super glue?
- What happens if you swallow plastic fork?
- What happens if you swallow disinfectant?