Doctor insights on:
What Can Happen If Your Thyroid Is Not Working
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if your thyroid is removed?
- If your not eating right what are some things that can happen to your body
- Five different diseases that can happen to you if the circulatory system is not working
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can happen if your potassium is low?
- How do you know if your thyroid is not working?
- What happens if bronchitis is not treated?
- What happens if thyroid cancer is left untreated?
- What happens if your thyroid is not working?