Doctor insights on:
What Can Delay Your Period
Yes, it's possible.: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What medication can delay your period?
- What things can delay your period?
- What can you do to delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a delay in your period?
- What can delay your period besides pregnancy?
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free