Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause Sever Head Aches
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Likely some : Migraine component perhaps, but could be tension headaches. If indeed your problem occurs more than 15 days a month, this has become "chronic daily headaches", which need to be evaluated and controlled. Although unlikely to have a structural brain issue, perhaps imaging to reassure. Many therapies can control your problems. ...Read more
My friend has frequent headache.Does the low hematocrit causes such head aches? What are the possible causes?
Yes: Low hematocrit could definitely cause headaches. Your friend should find out the cause of the low hematocrit (is it iron deficiency or something else) and then treat that. There are lots of other causes of headache however. If treating the anemia doesn't help, your friend should see a doctor. One other simple treatment is to make sure your friend drinks enough water. Also, avoid sugar. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause dizziness after hitting your head?
- What can cause hair loss and muscle ache and itchy skin and produce rash?
- What can cause a mild aching pain in top left side of chest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can be the cause for stomach aches and whitish clearish discharge?
- What can cause sharp pains in your head?
- What type of aches can be caused by a rearend whiplash?
- What can cause a stomach ache?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free