Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause Sever Head Aches
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Likely some : Migraine component perhaps, but could be tension headaches. If indeed your problem occurs more than 15 days a month, this has become "chronic daily headaches", which need to be evaluated and controlled. Although unlikely to have a structural brain issue, perhaps imaging to reassure. Many therapies can control your problems. ...Read more
What could be causing my head aches? For years(literally) I have been getting sudden sharp pains in my head. I cut down on caffine, i was told that would help, and it didn't help at all. The pain last anywhere from 30 sec to 30 minutes the drs can't fin
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes fever joint pain and sever headache?
- What type of aches can be caused by a rearend whiplash?
- What can cause a minor ache in right testicle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes head lice and how they can be treated?
- What can cause sharp pains in the head?
- What can cause bumps on your head?
- What can cause your head to feel heavy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free