Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause Pelvic Pain
Many things: Common causes of pelvic pain/pressure are endometriosis, adhesions, fibroids, ovarian cysts, adenomyosis, and pelvic infections. Pelvic pain can also be due to irritable bowel or bladder inflammation. Cancer must also be considered. See your doctor to sort out what is going on with you and to get the right treatment. ...Read more
Many causes: There are so many causes it is hard to go through them in this format If you are concerned follow up with your doctor. Consider a pelvic pain specialist pelvicpain.org Infection, Masses, Scar Tissue, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms, Nerve Disorders.... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What can be some causes of pelvic pain (near vagina) when not on period? I am not ovulating because I am in the middle of my second month of bcp
Vulvodynia: You should get examined by a gynecologist to determine exactly where your pain is coming from and what it's exact triggers are. It can be a myriad of things, including infection, but also nerve pathologies like vulvodynia which is a sensitization of the nerves of your vaginal opening. It's treatable but see your gynecologist soon. ...Read more
What can cause pelvic and back pain? feels like im having contractions about 2 times a month for about 4-5 min. and then its done. on birth control
Many things: sorry, vague answer: I need more information to help because there are so many possible causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can stress cause pelvic pain?
- Can ibs cause pelvic pain?
- Can constipation cause pelvic pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can clomid cause pelvic pain?
- What are the causes of pain in the pelvic bone?
- What causes pain in the pelvic area?
- Can constipation cause lower pelvic pain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free