Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause Numbness In The Face
What would cause me to have numbness in my face that i've had for over 3 months and it won't go away ..?
Nerve irritation: The sensation you describe is a paresthesia. Causes include local nerve injury, kidney stones, and more rarely infections, lack of blood flow, genetic conditions, medication side effects and vitamin deficiencies. New, severe, or persistent symptoms are worthy of an office visit to check for these conditions. ...Read more
Check it out: If it is something that is unusual and/or bothersome to you, get a physical check up. Anxiety manifests itself in different ways for different people... So yes it is possible. In any case look into treatment for anxiety as well. There are a lot of effective therapies out there. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a sinus infection cause numbness in the face?
- What can cause swelling in the face?
- What would cause numbness in the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- Numbness in left arm and leg what is the cause
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- What can cause numbness and tingling in the face?