Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause Memory Loss In Young Adults
Memory loss is a symptom in which a person cannot recall (remember) something that he previously learned. Some memory loss is normal, such as not remembering facts learned in school years ago but not used since then. Other memory loss is abnormal, such as that caused by Alzheimer's Dementia ...Read more
At a young age of 22 years old, what could be the cause for memory loss and decreased cognitive functioning?
My mum 92 is currently on glutamine for dementia and protos for osteoporosis. Can it worsen her dementia as protos can cause memory loss?
Maybe (not) . . .: I suspect that your mum isn't being cared for in the states by your pronoun choice and medications being used. Please understand that most if not all physicians on this website practice in america which makes it difficult to keep track of & up-to-date on drugs used outside of states. In researching your question, it appears that some people are worried that glutamine & strontium might worsen ad. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several causes: Sudden memory loss can be caused by strokes, seizures, certain medications, psychiatric conditions and rarely complex migraine. Another cause is transient global amnesia a condition in which patients suddenly can't form new memories. It usually recovers within 24 hrs. The cause is not known but it may be a complex vascular phenomenon. ...Read more
Memory loss: Memory loss is caused by many factors such as age, health, mental health, medication use, history of head injury, metabolic and environmental factors. Immediate recall is the most susceptible followed by short term memory followed by long term memory. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes severe memory loss in young adults?
- Causes of short term memory loss in young adults
- Short term memory loss causes in young adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes short term memory loss in adults?
- Can remeron cause memory loss and confusion in the elderly?
- Can adhd medication cause problems with memory loss in teenagers?
- Short term memory loss in young adults
- Talk to a neurologist online