Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause High White Blood Cell Count
What can cause high white blood cell count and platelets? Went from 12000 to 14000 within days, dr said there is inflammation and am anemic
Leukocytosis: I believe you talked about white blood cell count increase (WBC) from 12000 to 14000. For acute WBC increase, it could be due to inflammation or infection (even asymptimatic uti, etc) or medication such as steroid or pregnancy. If become persistent, see your doctor for further work-up. Persistent high white cell count and platelet can also caused by bone marrow disorder such as myeliproliferative. ...Read more
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
Can bronchitis cause high white blood cell count in 2 yr old? He is also anemic n have sleep apnea. Thx.
Can steroid abuse cause high white blood cell count and protein in your urine ? My white blood cell count is 15
Maybe but...: Our first concern is to rule out a serious infection (is your peripheral smear abnormal? Are the white cells primitive / angry-looking? Do you have symptoms?) and real kidney disease (how much protein, is it mostly albumin?) i hope you'll reconsider anabolic steroid use (if it's this kind of steroid); every guy i know who's tried this has regretted it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Could periodontitis cause high white blood cell count,elevated platelet count, and low neutrophils. Any causes besides cancer can cause this.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause a high white blood cell count?
- What causes white blood cell count to be high?
- What causes high white blood cell count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the cause of high white blood cell count?
- What can cause white blood cells to be high?
- Can cancer cause high white blood cell count?
- Can pregnancy cause high white blood cell count?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free