Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause Blurred Vision In Only One Eye
Many things: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
No: Blurring in one eye is typically a problem (from front to back of the visual system) with the tear film, cornea, anterior chamber, lens, vitreous, retina, orbit, optic nerve, and any connection to the visual cortex. Sinus fullness doesn't directly affect vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can hypothyroid cause blurred vision in one eye? My eye doc can't get my right eye to focus; no astigmatism.
Blurred vision: Blurred vision in one eye can be due to a myriad of causes and should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist as soon as possible. It would be considered an emergency if there is sudden loss of vison, pain, nausea or an injury. If unable to find an ophthalmology office open seek an emergency room for immediate care. Try not to rub the eye especially if there has been an injury and put a shield on it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Im short sighted, i have glasses. Got blurred vision in both my eyes. Have pain in only one eye. What could be causing this?
Various causes: Optical (wrong Rx for glasses) is e VERY uncommon cause of a painful eye. Type of pain is helpful to figure out a cause. Sharp-foreign body or dryness. Pain on movement--optic neuritis, trauma? Dull/sharp. Front of eye/back of eye? Most probably not the glasses. Repost with a better description of your symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause blurred vision in one eye?
- What can cause sudden blurred vision in one eye?
- What can cause blurry vision in one eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes blurred vision in one eye?
- What can cause loss of vision in one eye?
- What causes temporary blurred vision in one eye?
- Does sinus pressure cause blurred vision in one eye?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free