Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause And Ovarian Cyst To Bust
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Hormones: During each menstrual cycle, the ovary produces a few small cysts known as follicles (normal) . Most times, one of these follicles will enlarge and ovulate an egg (it ruptures), while the others go away. Sometimes this rupture may not occur due to a lack of signaling by the body's hormones, and the cyst continues to develop through subsequent menstrual cycles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many causes: Go to http://www.Emedicinehealth.Com/ovarian_cysts/article_em.Htm there you will find all the answers you seek (that are possible to answer). Most important is you see your gyn if you feel you have these symptoms. ...Read more
Possibly : If the cyst was exceptionally large then pain referred to the other side is possible. This is not as likely as something else causing the pain. ...Read more
No: Life is difficult enough without people trying to worry you over something like this. Ovarian cysts are extremely common and only the large ones come to a physician's attention; most are harmless. I trust you're having the cysts followed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of a ruptured ovarian cyst
- What will cause an ovarian cyst to bust?
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause burning and tingling in my groin down my leg to my feet?
- What kind of ovarian cyst can cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can a ovarian cyst cause you to miss your period?
- What can cause your feet and ankles to constantly pop?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free