Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause Adult Hepatic Hemangioma To Rupture
An hemangioma is a condition in which a person has an enlarged, abnormal growth of blood vessels on his skin and/or elsewhere inside his body. Large hemangiomas, multiple ones, or dangerously located ones can cause serious problems. Babies with small or few "strawberry" hemangiomas on the skin ...Read more
Size, locat., trauma: If it is near the surface of the liver can be traumatized in contact sports, etc; if very large can bleed into itself. ...Read more
My doc called and said I have a hepatic hemangioma today. I take glumetza for pcos and have been taking Clomid (clomiphene) and ovidrel could the meds cause this?
Observe if no pain: These are the most common benign growth in the liver . They are generally left alone unless they are causing symptoms( usually pain) and/or larger than 5 cm. Some recommendations are to watch them even at 5 cm if they are causing no symptoms. Removing them surgically is often reserved for serious pain, compression of adjacent organs or uncertain diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause hepatic hemangioma rupture
- Hepatic hemangioma causes
- What are the causes of hepatic metastases?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Multiple hepatic hemangiomas
- Hepatic hemangioma surgery
- Hepatic hemangioma emedicine
- Benign hepatic hemangioma
- Talk to a dermatologist online