Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause Adult Hepatic Hemangioma To Rupture
There are many causes of red "spots" which when touched are not flat on the skin but instead are elevated off the skin. They can be red from scratching or from being bitten by a bug or be a blister from a burn. Some raised lesions have fluid in them such as a blister. When the spot or leasionis red it is usually inflamed. Whelps from an allergic reaction can also be ...Read more
Size, locat., trauma: If it is near the surface of the liver can be traumatized in contact sports, etc; if very large can bleed into itself. ...Read more
My doc called and said I have a hepatic hemangioma today. I take glumetza for pcos and have been taking Clomid and ovidrel could the meds cause this?
Observe if no pain: These are the most common benign growth in the liver . They are generally left alone unless they are causing symptoms( usually pain) and/or larger than 5 cm. Some recommendations are to watch them even at 5 cm if they are causing no symptoms. Removing them surgically is often reserved for serious pain, compression of adjacent organs or uncertain diagnosis. ...Read more
I was told I have a hepatic hemangioma. I am a 42 year old woman. Should i be concerned and should I take any precautions to prevent future problems?
Please discuss: Please discuss this with your gastroenterologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
An hemangioma is a condition in which a person has an enlarged, abnormal growth of blood vessels on his skin and/or elsewhere inside his body. Large hemangiomas, multiple ones, or dangerously located ones can cause serious problems. Babies with small or few "strawberry" hemangiomas on the skin ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of a ruptured ovarian cyst
- What over-the-counter drugs can cause you to miscarry?
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause the head to be sore to the touch?
- What can cause your feet and ankles to constantly pop?
- Can sexual intercourse cause ovarian cysts to rupture?
- Can what you eat or drink cause your stool to change color?
- Talk to a dermatologist online