Doctor insights on:
What Can Cause A False Positive Pregnancy Test
What can cause a false positive pregnancy test? Is it possible to not be far enough along for a blood test to detect pregnancy?
Tumor and yes: Early menopause may raise serum betahcg levels enough to give a false positive, some tumors and molar pregnancy produce beta HCG and will give a positive test. Yes, you may be too early in pregnancy to have a positive blood test. If you think you are pregnant, you may wish to repeat the tests in a week. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Blood test: Valerian root is not particularly known to cause false positive pregnancy tests. It is in the nature of any testing that tests turn up false positive. If the pregnancy test was a urine test, a blood test would be the next step, if a false positive test is suspected. Other than pregnancy, certain diseases can cause pregnancy test to turn up positive. ...Read more
Can the hCG activator pills cause a false positive pregnancy test? If u stopped taking them a month ago...
Can "hcg activator" pill, sold at gnc, cause a false positive pregnancy test? I stopped taking it a month ago
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause false positive on pregnancy test?
- What can cause a pregnancy test to be false positive?
- Can celexa cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cancer cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can stress cause a false positive pregnancy test?
- What can give a false positive pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false positive hiv test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online