Doctor insights on:
What Can Blood In Vomit Look Like Red Or Pink Or Black
Important question.: If you vomit blood, it can actually look just like coffee grounds. Of course, it can look like bright red blood - particularly if bleeding is heavy or rapid. Blood that works its way through the whole GI tract can look like tar: shiny black tar. Having said all this, it is important to be evaluated by a doctor if you are having these symptoms. Seek urgent help if you feel you are in danger. ...Read more
I have had stomach pain upper epagastric area i found a lump now! I have blood in vomit dark red purple color looks like sand what could this be?
I feel bloated and nauseatic after every meal, had spicy food a lot,excretion normal,had specks of bright red blood in vomit once,what is the problem?
Acid Reflux: It sounds like you may have too much acid in your stomach. You may need a medication to calm it down ...Read more
What does blood in vomit appear like? Being bulimic ive seen alot of black stringy,mucus for a year, doctor gave me indigestion meds for my heartburn.
See an ED therapist!: Bulimia is a very serious condition and yours has gone quite far enough. Please find good Eating Disorder Therapy. There have been too many lovely young women's deaths from this already. It's not necessary for you to know the exact nature of the contents of your vomitus - an exam can answer that easily. Much more important is effective ED therapy! Don't wait! ...Read more
Yes: See prior answer for more details.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: If you start off vomiting blood from the beginning of being sick - you probably need to go to the emergency room. If you have been throwing up and after a few episodes of vomiting you begin to see a few spots of blood, you are probably ok to just treat your illness and ignore the blood. But if there is lots of blood, or if what comes up is all blood, you need immediate attention. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What will your cbc look like when you are in sepsis or septic shock?
- What is someone lacking in their diet if their hemoglobin or red blood cells are low?
- What does blood in vomit look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- What does a blood clot in the arm look like?
- Can huffing be detected in blood or urine test?
- Can pinched nerves in the back or neck cause me to have black spots in my vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free