Doctor insights on:
What Can Beauty Therapy Do For An Arthritis Patient
Stem cells: Unlikely. Stem cells are unlikely to help this problem. ...Read more
Meds & therapy: In general medicine & cbt but each must be tailored to the individual & particular circumstances. ...Read more
Not sure what u mean: By "homeopathic anti-spasmodics" for a post ECT patient? Dr. Kwok is right that homeopathic remedies over 12c potency contain no molecules of material substance. Remedies are an energy medicine made to interact with an energy part of you: your healing system. Many remedies can help with seizures, etc, but the single one needed is picked by matching to your specific experience & how it affects you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Diet, exercise, more: Chronic pain syndrome can have a number of potential causes. It may be important to understand the specific cause of your pain before recommending non-medication approaches to obtaining relief, though in my experience, many benefit from gentle, regular exercise, healthy diet, mindfulness training, vipassana meditation, healing touch, psychotherapy, and tapping therapy, among other approaches. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some physical therapy exercises i can do for my sprained hand?
- What can you do for an ingrown fingernail?
- What can you do for a knee swollen from arthritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for an earache?
- What can you do for an ingrown toenail?
- What can i do for an ear infection?
- What can i do for an overworked elbow?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free