Doctor insights on:
What Can Affect Your Thyroid Levels
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
?: No established direct effect, but such deleterious drug isn't expected to be of any benefit in any condition, including psychiatric illness claimed by some to be of value, do yourself, or the person you're asking on his/her behalf, a favor, and get treated right in a detox program, good luck ...Read more
Both husband & wife is having hypo thyroidism. will that affect sexual life and is there a problem in wife getting conceived and giving birth?
Treat the disease: Not if they are appropriately treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid problems affect your menstrual cycle?
- Can a herniated disc affect your thyroid?
- Can turmeric affect your thyroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes your thyroid levels to fluctuate?
- What is your thyroid level supposed to be?
- What foods and drinks can affect your heart rate?
- What can affect your menstrual cycle?
- Can drinking coke affect your level of iron?