Doctor insights on:
What Can A Sore Jaw Mean
I was hit in the head recently and my temple is very swollen and my jaw is sore and my head throbbing what can this mean ?
Closed Head Injury: Depending on the injury you sustained, it is possible that you have a simple contusion or more significant fracture. If your symptoms do not resolve, you have nausea/vomiting, vision changes or loss of consciousness it would be wise to seek the advice of your physician for testing and evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have sore jaw with pain shooting up towards eye & swelling around cheek & eye Densists said it could be my sinuses What could this mean?
Dentist ASAP!!: It appears that you could have a dental infection originating around your Maxillary(Upper Jaw) canine.This may be an abscess caused by nerve damage inside any of the teeth in that area or a gum infection(periodontal).This is serious and needs immediate attention by a dentist. ...Read more
Infection: As a tooth, or oral infection of the lower teeth. ...Read more
What does it mean when you have a really sore throat, stuffy & runny nose, and swollen glands under your jaw?
My ear jaw and gland area is tender/painful. Does this mean my wisdom tooth migjt be impacyed and need removal? It hasnt erupted yet
I have what i think is tmd. My jaw is bothersome all day with cracking, soreness, almost like i cannot control it. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have osteomyelitis of the jaw?
- What does muscle spasms in jaw mean?
- What does it mean when your jaw is swollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a sore testicle mean?
- What does it mean when your boobs are sore?
- What does it mean when your ribs are sore?
- What is a sore on your tounge with a cut in the middle mean?
- What does jaw pain mean?