Doctor insights on:
What Brand Name Drug Is Equal To Morphine
No: It is off the market.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: All generics are equivalent to their brand name counterparts. The active chemical is exactly the same. Some people may react to some additives or fillers used in manufacturing the medicines - brand name or generic, but the medicine itself, it's efficacy, and safety are no different. Provided you get a legitimate medicine that has been authorized by the fda. ...Read more
Almost always: it is safe, assuming generic med is made by a reputable company. ...Read more
Depends: On many factors, including whether morphine is given by injection or by mouth, or whether in a long-acting or immediate-release short-acting form. In general, by mouth they are equipotent - 5 mg hydrocodone is equivalent to 5 mg morphine. If given by injection, it is about 1.7 mg morphine (about 3 times more potent) to 5 mg. Also depends onhow well liver and kidneys are working in some cases. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Morphine brand name and generic name
- Brand names of detox drug cleansers
- What are the name brands of ibuprofen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is generic oxycontin a reliable substitute for the brand name drug?
- Valacyclovir brand name
- Pantoprazole brand names
- Is floxapen a generic or brand name?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free