Doctor insights on:
What Bad Side Effects Have Happened With Exablate
Humara.: See: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/humira-side-effects.htmlGet a more detailed answer ›
See your doctor: Different classes of biologic drugs have different side effect profiles--many of the most common ones used (tnf inhibitors like enbrel/remicade/humira) have no significant side effects besides some redness or irritation at the injection site for some people. Be sure to follow the dosing instructions of your doctor and get regular blood work if requested by your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
YES: This drug is a proven SECOND line treatment for Type 2 Diabetes and I assume it is being prescribed by YOUR Primary Care or Diabetes Care Professional! The B oxed Warnings on ANY Prescription Drug include a litany of side effects etc etc Follow your Health Care Professional's advice Hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read more
Nothing bad.: But nothing good. Use standard treatment and save a lot of money. ...Read more
Yes.: All meds have potential side effects. About 10% of patients get dry low level cough, some will get a dose related increase in serum potassium and creatinine levels. Less commonly some will get angioedema ( painless swelling usually in the face). The real concern is precipitating renal failure if you become dehydrated - i.e. Taking nonsteroidal anti inflammatory medications, acei and diuretics. ...Read more
Potentially: Can cause depression, change in sleep or mood, sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body, changes in vision, hearing, seizures, pain in stomach, severe diarrhea, flu-like symptoms, joint or bone aches, severe rash. There are other minor side effects. You should discuss this with the doctor before ever taking the medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the bad side effects of creatine?
- What are the side effects of having a hysterectomy?
- What are the side effects of having an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some bad side effects of gingko biloba?
- What side effects happen if i use testosterone for endometriosis?
- What types of fibroids can be treated with the exablate 2000?
- What side effects does alcohol have?
- What are the side effects of exablate treatment?